Professional management skills
Share the post
• Business Communication and Presentation Skills
• Effective Time Management
• Woking in Teams Effectively
• Coaching Skill
• Business Negotiation in Multi-culture Context
• Problem Solving and Decision Making Skill
• Conflict Management Skill
• The Creative Principle for Managers
• Workplace Skills for Young Professionals
Lead Trainer: Dr Tang Van Khanh
Dr Tang Van Khanh has over 10 years of experience in training, research and consulting. As management trainer, Dr Khanh designed and delivered training courses on marketing management, market research, customer services and communication skills for
client companies such as Tenamyd Canada, Sony, Vietnam Insurance Corporation (Bao Viet), Trapharco, Petrolimex, Hanoi Electricity, Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, among others.
As consultant, Dr Khanh works with organizations and businesses such as the ILO PRISED and Factory Improvement Programs, business associations in Haiphong, International Support Group for Natural Resources and Environment (ISGE) in the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, the Central Institute of Economics Management (CIEM), the Administration for SME Development (ASMED), Caritas (black-bone chicken farm business start-up in Ha Giang), to name a few.
Dr Khanh holds a MBA with Boise State University (Idaho, USA) in 1999 and his Doctorate in Economics with NEU in 2006.